Desirable Dog Program
do tony and ziva hook up Our Private Dog training program the Desirable Dog, is designed for the owner that has the time and the desire to be involved with their dog’s training. Imagine the satisfaction of teaching your own dog to be the most well behaved dog in the neighborhood! Your chaotic, troublesome, problematic, hyperactive “little stinker” will be transformed into a well-educated, well-mannered, respectful, “Best Friend”! Think of it as an investment to enhance your quality of life! Imagine the sense of accomplishment, and the pride and joy you will feel when you learn how to train not only your current dog but any dog in the future as well!
- A Behavior Questionnaire to determine your challenges and goals
- A Behavior Consultation to discuss the behaviors you would like your dog to learn as well as unwanted behaviors you want to go away
- 10 Learned Behaviors such as; Sit, Walk , Place, No, Down, Down Stay, Come When I Call, Sit at the Door, Stay in the Car & Free
- Extinguish Unwanted Behaviors are typically but not limited to; No Jumping, No Barking, No Pulling on the Leash, No House Soiling, No Chewing, No Bolting, No Begging</li
- 3 – 1.5 Hour Private Coaching Lessons at Your House
- 5 – 1.5 Hour Private Coaching Lessons at a place of your choice
- The appropriate leash and collar for your dog is included
- Unlimited Phone Support for 6 additional months
- Unlimited Email Support for 6 additional months
- 25% discount on all group classes for the life of your dog!
- A special bonus is your dog will be welcome to stay for refresher training/boarding anytime you are out of town! [After training and
subject to availability]
http://www.thewoolshed.com.au/?mirti=rencontre-femmes-86&689=be Note: Additional mileage charges may apply.
site web de rencontre gratuit I look forward to working with you and your dog! Please contact me to get started!
A consultation is an important step to determine which program will benefit you the most. Under normal circumstances, you and your dog will come to my house for a Meet and Greet. I will complete a training evaluation and we will discuss your challenges, goals, and your lifestyle to determine which of my programs best suits your needs.
A Consultation Fee is required prior to the Meet and Greet to secure your appointment. When you enroll in a program, the Consultation Fee will be credited to the Program Fee.